Saturday, July 16, 2011

Did i steer into the friends zone? Please read, need advice?

Ok I asked this girl from my school out on facebook and she said yes but im unsure if she knows its a date... here's the conversation. I initiated contact by saying hi, your that girl from school right? She basically said yes and then we had a thing where i asked her if she likes this band and she said do you like this band... and after we liked pretty much all the same ands and we had a little more small talk and she introduced herself and i introduced myself... more small talk... she asked what I was doing and i said "just chillin and talking to a cool girl" she said "nice who's the girl?" and i said "you (;" and she said "lol thanks (;" and then more small talk. Buuttt then i said "look i honestly don't know what to say, i just wanna get to know you better (:" and she said "lol aww me to, you seemed nervous to tell me." so then i said "ya im a bit horrible at small talk" she said "same here lol" so i said "so, where do we go from here?" and she said "idk you tell me" and i asked her what she was doing this summer and she basically said just hanging out with her best friend. and i said "we should hand out some time" she said "ya lol" i said "so when should we meet up?" she said "idk" and i said hows about next week and she said "ya lol" then i said "looking forward to it" and she said "lol me to" she said after that "what r u doing?" and i answered and we just had a little bit of more small talk before we said bye. I don't know if she thinks we're just hanging out or on some kind of mini date. Im 17 and shes 15, girls are kind of confusing at times and I just need advice and if she wants a date. So how can I steer away from this area and go into more of a dating area? Plus she got out of a bad relationship last month with a bad guy, and im not that type of guy and im actually the type to be really nice to girls and i think thats what shes looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment