Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Im ugly and i want to know how to feel better?

im 16 and i feel just ugly. no guys like me at all that i know of. and you can't say "well they can be shy" because i've sat back and seen guys in action and they're pretty bold. everyone around me is like "i got asked out by two guys!" or "omg he likes me!" and stuff like that and im just like "aww that's great!" when inside im like "when is it going to be my turn!?" guys never really notice me, they notice all my friends first. im not exactly skinny but im not fat, but i could be thinner. i just feel ugly! i always try to play it off in my head like "yeah im hot!" but im not..at all. i really try to think "oh im so pretty" but sometimes at the end of the day i just feel defeated because im not and i was faking the entire time. i know beauty is the eye of the beholder but i swear like im only pretty in the eyes of my family and friends because they have to say that...how rude would that be if my family and friends called me ugly? that's why they don't. sometimes i do cry. but i dress nice, i have my hair nice, but no guys look at me, try to talk to me, NOTHING!! so every time im out and some guy yells out "come here!" or something like that i just automatically think "i think they're calling you" (talking about the guy calling over one of my friends) because i don't get that at all....any advice on how to feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment