Monday, July 18, 2011

The guy i like ask me for my number, then he tells me that he has a girlfriend! help?

ok, this is the story. This guy goes to the gym i go to, he actually works there, & the first time i seen him, he defiantly got my attention. So now i have a crush on this guy whom i don't even know. Well finally it got to the point where he started talking to me but messing around like hey i thought u were leaving, i was going to ask you to go buy me something". SO after that i decided to compliment him, i told him "you have a gorgeous smile!" and he said "aww thank you, i appreciate that" then right when i was walking away he ask me for my name and he said "nice to meet you, have a goodnight". After that day i missed the gym for about 3 days, so when i came back he was there (working) as soon as he seen me he said " hey maria!" and i said "oh hey ron, i thought you forgot my name" and then he was like " How can i forget your name?". & yes i was blushing a smiling for a while he was smiling back and kept flirting, once i said " well im going to go work out already, ill see you around" i was walking away, when he called my name and said "maria, come back, can i get your number?'' so we exchange numbers, i god was happy the whole time i was there working out, & everytime we'll pass each other we would smile a lot. Ok so before i left the gym he gave me a hug, and i told him ill text you when i get home, and i did. When i text him he told me that he has a girlfriend and that they are separated but are planning to get back together, and that he just wants to be friends. so i told him that i understand and that being friends is good enough for me. BUT then he reply and said that maybe he shouldn't gave me his number and that he's going through alot of emotions and that he's flattered. I told him to feel free to deleted mt number, and then he said that we can still say hi and talk to each other at the gym because i seem like a good person. But its really akward now. Anyways my question is why would he do all this flirting and asking for my number, getting my hopes up then he says i have a girlfriend? why would he ask for my number in the first place if he's flattered

No comments:

Post a Comment