Thursday, July 21, 2011

My friend's mom doesn't want me to hang out with my friend?

This is kind of long. I'd appreciate it if you read it all tho. (: Hi. I'm Tony. I have a friend.. and let's say his name is Pedro . ok? So, we've known each other for almost 3 years already. We're both 13 years old. Lately I've been wanting to hang out with him. But his mom doesn't want us to chill. She won't even let me go to his house or let him go to my house. And we only live ONE clock away. It's a 2 minute walk. I asked him about why she won't let us go to each others' houses. His response was that his mom doesn't know me well and she doesn't know my mom well. This kinda pissed me off, because it made me sound as if I were a bad influence. I mean, I see them everyday at the laundry. And I say hello almost every time I see her coincidentally on the streets. I'm thinking she doesn't trust me or something. Maybe I'm wrong. Also, I AM NOT being racist, but the only guys from our class that ever been to Pedro's house were of his same race. (btw, he's 100%Ecuadorian and I'm Peruvian and Mexican ) and his family is very religious (mine is some-what religious). So for a sec I thought, his mom was being racist or misjudging me for one of those 'mexican hispanic' street delinquent . At first, I thought it was because of the way I dressed (I'm not the person who wears extremely baggy or tight clothes) I'm average. After a while, I kind of doubted this thought. And last year, I asked him if he can come over. He said that his mom said that ' no because his house has no rules and I don't want complains from his mom' . I kind of let this one pass too. I kind of gave up after that time. Because I clearly see, she don't want us chilling. And today, me and him were going to the library. I have to pass HIS block to get to the library. And we were planning on meeting up at a store. But I arrived kind of late, so he just left, but I catched up to him. And I saw his mom standing outside his house, watching if I were going with him. She saw me but didn't do anything. For some reason, his mom don't want us chilling. What can I do about this?? Help? Btw, I'm not against his mom or his family or anything. Thanks You.

No comments:

Post a Comment