Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HELP BOY TROUBLE!!!! PLEASE!!?

ok, so im chatting with my best friends kinda boyfriend, and he asked me if we could keep our friendship if they broke up, and i said yh of course, why, and he said no reason i just really like you, and i said, aww thanks i like u to, but we just met 2 days ago. and i said, can i ask u a question, i wont tell anyone, and then i asked him if he was breaking up with my bff ( because , and he said i dont know yet. and i said ok sure dont worry :). and we were talking about singing, and i said i couldnt sing at all, and he said i dont mind, its the personality that i like about u, and i said, aww thanks, but remember, ur dating saskia, and we only met 2 days ago again. and he said im not asking u out, and i said, yh i know just reminding you :) and he keeps flirting with me, but i dont really know him, and he is dating my best friend! and know he wants to vid call me but i look horrible! wwat do i do!! please help me!!!! imm freaking out dont wanna fight with bff :(

No comments:

Post a Comment