Monday, July 18, 2011

Is it normal to hold hands with your best friend of the opposite sex?

So lastnight i was hanging out with my two of my closest friends, both girls, and we where just having a good time then one of them told me to hold here hand. so the second i started holding her hand she said "aww are hands fit perfectly together" then gave me a smile. Ive had the biggest crush on her for about a year and ive asked her out once and she said no. I dont know if im thinking that she likes me or if she actually does. Also later that night we all went to her house and talked like normal but at a point she laid her head on my legs and just stared into my eyes for a good 2-3 minutes before the other girl asked her a question. I honestly wanted to just hold her close and like kiss her. it was so cute. so my question is, is it normal to hold has with your bestfriend of the opposite sex and also does she like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment