Monday, July 18, 2011

How do I get my mom to understand that me going to my boyfriends house to hang out is normal?

My parents were both born and raised in peru and my mom is a little too old fashioned. I'm 15 and my boyfriends 16. I moved to Canada when i was 3 so im used to Canadian culture. He's a great guy and both my parents like him but my mom says that its improper for the girl to go to the boys house all the time and that the boy should ALWAYS be going to the girls house. My boyfriend does come over a lot but i dont always wanna hang out at my house. My mom's a little too overprotective and shes already met his mom and everything and his parents would be home. Its hard growing up here because Peruvian customs and Canadian customs are so different. I like going to his house and I feel like who's house we hang out at should be fairly even.

No comments:

Post a Comment