Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My ex boyfriend keeps giving me hints that he wants me back? he called me and asked to meet up?

Me and my boyfriend went out for almost 2 years and we had our ups and downs, but we loved each others company and we had so much fun and even though we had some arguments our love always cancelled them out. He unfortunately dumped me a few weeks ago over some stupid arguments, it was like he couldnt be bothered with me anymore. Then the other day he called me and asks how I am and what I have been up to. He sounded sad like he missed me and my voice. He didn't want to go off the phone every time I said I had to go he kept saying aww just stay and chat. He also has been on facebook chat a lot lately and stays on for a long time like he wants to chat but he doesnt make the move and normally he barely stays on. Then the next day after the phone call I said to him do you know if there were any jobs available at the job centre and he said I am not sure but I am going to the job centre so do you want to go with me? Which makes me think if he wants to meet up with me he wants me back his life maybe. After we went to the job centre I said I had to go and he kept saying aww just stay and hang out with me. He then gave me like three tight hugs. He then apologised for splitting up and I said well its weird how you couldnt of given this relationship a chance and he said well you will never know what will happen in the future, but we cant go out just now we need time apart. He also asked me if I still had the sentimental items that he gave me, like perfume and a teddy like he was checking on me seeing if I had chucked them out. He then told me that he brought the book I gave him on holiday. He also asks me if he should invite one of his friends out with another friend as he wasnt sure if they would get on well. I feel like to ask me this he would have to value my opinion. I think these could all be signs he may want me back in the future, could this be true? Can you please give your opinions and some advice on this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment