Thursday, July 21, 2011

GIRLS PLZ HELP!!!! why is she being such a b*tch?

i told her i liked her and never made a move. after i told her, she wouldnt talk to me but she would always smile at me whenever i looked at her, i would also overhear her saying that she had broken up with her bf that barely anyone knew about....was she trying to show that i couldnt get her? and this went on for a week, then she completely started ignoring me and would sometimes talk to me, we had a small conversation about this hsitty teacher, and trying to make me jealous by flirting with other guys in front of me, and she randomly had called me by my nickname that she had taken away that month but then stopped becuase i didnt respond surprised, one day, i stared i turned around and we stared at each other for like a second and she just turns to this other guy and gives him a flirty face. this went on for a month or two. Then we had a group assignment and she kept insisting on me being in her group, and i just joined so that i can finish faster. Then one day, she just messages me that she needed help fixing her phone, which i was foolish enough to do, then the next day she was kissing this guy in front of me with no regard that i was there and she knew she was hurting me and they werent even goin out yet, then she just comes up to me all nice and crap and talks about how her phone was broken and was all nice to me, and she would call me by my nickname that she had given me and would be the only person to call me that but had taken it away during that month, then she would try to talk to me by rubbing her hand all the way down my arm, then the teacher takes my drum sticks away and she yelled out 'aww poor jorgie'...the nickname she gave me, then she moved to the seat in front of me and started stretching back and putting her hair in my face, but then i would ignore her and she would get mad and threatened to delete me from her blackberry messenger, then she brought up my status that i had on bbm and started laughing...'**** blackberry' and she asked why i put that while cracking up and in all seriousness i said 'cuz its true' and she got kindapissed and put her head down and i guess got sad cuz she stopped talking to just about everyone then the next time i saw her, they we're officially going out, and then she started giving me the cold shoulder again and only talked to me when she needed me, but then we were watching a movie in class and again, she moved to the seat in front of me and did the same hair and stretching thing, and she turned around a few times to ask me about the movie and then she turned around and saw me on my phone and said 'what are you doing' i acted like i didnt hear her and i said 'what?' and she just turned around saying 'never mind'...what does she want plz help!!! Then, on the second to last day of school, we kept catchin eachother's eyes for like a second then she just held it and gave me a wass nod and i returned it and we kept nodding back and forth. Then i put up my phone for sale, and she is in love with it, and she just texts 'gimme ur bold <3' as if we were bestfriends...then on the last day of school, the only thing she said was 'wassup jorge' and i replied like a normal person would...'hey'. she never brought up the message, but could she be pissed at that, we're both 15

No comments:

Post a Comment