Thursday, July 21, 2011

How do i know if he still likes me?

okay this might sound bad but i met him in summer school 5 days ago me and my friend alexis were passing notes during summer school and her and "him" were passing notes so she said to him i think Brittney likes you (not me) and he said but i like your friend Mariah and b4 tht me and alexis gave eachother our numbers and he saw mine on her desk(: and asked her to ask me if he could have my # because he liked me and thinks im cute so i said ur choice to alexis bc i didnt want to sound desperate lol so she gave it to him and we had a short conversation he had txted me when i was on a motorcyle ride with my papal for 8 hrs and replied to him once i got home cause my phone was died and so he said hey its (his name) the kid in your class tht likes you and thinks ur cute ( i thought in my head aww) lol and so the convo lasted about 5 minutes because he had basketball pratice...just my luck): BUT WE HARDLY TALK HOW CAN I GET HIM TO TALK TO ME OR HOW CAN I START A CONVERSATION WITHOUT MAKING IT AWKWARD!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!… :/

No comments:

Post a Comment