Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What is the most affordable (cheapest...) beauty school near Knoxville, TN?

I am wanting to go to beauty school. I want to get certified to do hair and makeup. I work 8-5 m-f and I’m looking for a school that I can do part time/evenings. I am completely on my own, so of course cost is an issue. If you know what would be good to check into, please let me know? I’ve been looking at Tennessee School of Beauty, Regency, Paul Mitchell, Knoxville Institute of Hair Design, and Tennessee Technology Center- Knoxville. Most of these do not have their costs or much information online, and by the time I can call they are closed. (I work phones all day, and can’t catch a break to get this done). Don’t know anything about Financial Aid and what I might qualify for. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment