Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Me and i guess my boyfriend...?

so we went on our second date 2 days ago and yeah.. he's not out of the closet yet so we really didnt do much after we saw a movie.... while we saw the movie though we were making out and stuffies and then somehow we ended up grabbing each others umm... thing... >.> after the movie he started to ignore me and i understood why. but then we got in the car and he was all over my friend like kinda flirting with him and stuff. i was kinda in my little deva corner and like bitching in my head but i didnt tell him about it. then we went to our friends house (he knows he's bi) and he wouldn't look at me and i was like the hell man?!?! then he our friend took me home and ,i guess my bf, kissed my twice before i left. i was like ok but he hasnt really texted me in the past two days since i was dropped off! was it something i did? like the night before we were talking and he said i love how your one of the few people that isn't into me for sex and i was like aww thanks same! I'm scared that he's pissed at me! like my friend wanted to double date tomorrow and asked him if he wanted to go and he said no and didnt have any reason for it :`( do you think its because of what happened in the movie? like i also told him i've never been kissed let alone be in a relationship before him. HELP PLEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment