Wednesday, July 13, 2011

He doesn't want to talk as much anymore.?

I met this guy at school. And we had a connection. We spent every day together from when we met. Well school is out now and things are different. We live a couple hours away from each other so I can't see him everyday like I use to. It seems like my feelings have grown while his has fade. Since being home he went from calling abt 2 or 3 times a day everyday to only once a day and it being at the worst hours (after 1 am AT LEAST). I catch him on fb chat but he is unfocused and uninterested in me-and the conversation doesn't last long(same as on the phone).When I do call,he doesn't answer or really call. I get attention from other guys but i want it FROM HIM!!!. It bothers me because I want to talk to him,but he seems so distant now. We've discussed this before. He says that its not the same because We're not physically together. But why have my feelings only grown and I wanna talk more and his only seems to have faded and he not want to talk more..i think its just an excuse of him. I tell him that i miss him and i think about him but he just replies "aww" and i have to ask him if he misses me and stuff. Sometimes he say he does adn other times he says he's had other stuff on his mind. Recently he's told me he doesn't because he feels like i am near him,what is up with THAT?.What can i do to make him want to talk..act the same to me more like he use when were physically around each other? IS it me?

No comments:

Post a Comment