Monday, July 11, 2011

31 year old Peruvian girlfriend lives at home with her parents, says she wants to live wherever I live, but...?

She says she has never been the type who really wants to marry. Keep in mind. I have never asked her if she wants to live with me. I asked her, "where do you want to live?" Her response: "Where ever you live." We have been dating for 5 months. We met on New Years day after she approached me. She said I love you to me first after 3 months, says it at least once a day, and is the most affectionate girl I have ever dated. She kisses me constantly (which I don't mind), so I know she cares for me. I did find out that her x boyfriend cheated on her. What's her deal? Is she saying this because she's afraid of me bailing? Or could she really not be down with marriage, or something else? She does not have many friends who are married. I don't want to ask her about marriage just yet because she mentioned this. Her dad did well for himself, and her parents are still married. They like me a lot, and my parents like her. I would like to propose to her in January or February of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment