Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Which One Likes Me? stupid title thingy?

OOOOOOK. This is a super long story so here we go. ever since 1 grade ive liked a boy that ill "name"(not his real name)Bryan. last year his best friend said that bryan loved me and asked me if i liked him back. of course, i mess it up and say i dont. if i could go back in time i would say that i would tell bryan cuz i didnt really trust his friend . ive been hopeful that bryan would tell me he loves me but now i lost hope and really dont wanna tell him i like him unless he tells me first. for guys, my question is does he really love me and y do guys make friends tell gurls they love them? its annoying to me. for gurls should i keep being hopeful? btw, i really dont care who answers wat . now for a boy ill name Kyle(again not the real name) i started to like him this year cuz i sat next to him during homebase and we talked a lot and still do. i think he likes me cuz he was talking with his frand right behind me staring at me and his frand was sayin"aww cmon let me tell her! ill tell u who i like!"do u think they were talking about me? and should i keep bein hopeful for him to tell me? and also i think kyle is dating someone so ill have to wait even if he does like me. who do u think likes me? and do u think they will tell me if they do like me? thank u if u read the whole thing cuz i no its long. answer quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment