Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Should Keep Texting Her (VERY LONG PLEASE HELP)?

Im 15 and she's 16. everytime i see her she always says hi and gives me a big hug. whenever im by her she always calls my name and asks me to sit with her. when we were at the basketball game she was feeling all on me. she was rubing my bak saying y is ur bak so hot. then wen my friend came over to try and giv her a hug she said ask my boyfriend then she grippd my hand in hers and I felt like she liked me after that. Also 2day this other girl was trying to give me a hug and she said u better not be having does girls pulling u away if u dont wanna go im gone have to whoop dey *** lol. we also always put our arms around eachother. she asks me to walk her to class sometimes and she usually gives me a big hug aftrwards. she also always defends friend were like talking and he wad trying to box me and i was like no so he was acting like he eas going to punch me in my face and he actually did lol onaccident though and she was standing their andshe pretty much kicked him in the balls really hard and kept hitting him. i also didn't even hav to ask for her # she jus gav it to me. when we was textin one time i told her that i jammed my finger while playin football and she said aww i wish i could be their so i could kiss it. another time wen my friend was hugging her he started to grab her *** which really pissed me off. i was like dude dnt***** touch her *** nd then he looked at her and she said if he dnt want u to touch it i cnt let u touch it. ok now the real question. ok so i hav been textin her and we always hav really good conversations abt evrything. she's the perfect girl. shes beautiful. she plays videogames and she has a great personality. lately she hasnt been textin me bak. she texted me 2 days ago in the morning to say hi. i said hi back and got no reply all day. i then waited one day gav her her space and decided to txt her the next day i txtd her she replied once and den i said watchu doin and got no reply should i jus stop textin her im startin 2 gt annoyed idk

No comments:

Post a Comment