Monday, July 11, 2011

My friends don't want me and my boyfriend to be together..?

I'm Japanese and Peruvian and I am 5'5 tall. My boyfriend is Mexican and 3 inches shorter than me. He gets called the "most perverted guy in school". I don't care about that. I thought he was too, but after getting to know him better, I found out he was the sweetest, most funniest guy I have ever met. I love him and I'm pretty sure he loves me too :) but my best friend is his ex girlfriend and my other best friend likes him, so they don't like to see us together. Also, many people at our school, when I tell them he's my boyfriend, they are all like "eww" or "you could do WAYY better" and I hate getting those reactions :( I love him just the way he is and he's never even mentioned sex before o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment