Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is this girl flirting with me or is she just playing? ?

We are both 21, she has a 5 year old daughter. Like a week ago she asked me out of nowhere if I had a gf or bf. I said none she said someone told her I was bi I said "not that I know I always though girls are pretty but never have been interested In one", she said "aww so I shouldn't even try with you then" I didn't know what to say because I didn't even know she was into girls. Since then everytime she sends me messages she always said something like baby or honey. We made plans to go out and I said "where do you want to go" she said "take me to heaven". and the other day she said I'll go if you give me a kiss". So I don't know if she's just been playfull or if shes really a bi and hitting on me. What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment