Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm not sure that my boyfriend likes me, he is giving mixed signals?

This guy I like asked me out, even though he got rejected by my best friend 3 weeks, but he said he regreted asking her out, i was really good looking and that he really wants to go out with me . My guy friend had to persuade him into asking me out but i didn't want hi to do that. Anyway, we were holding hands and we both got really embarrassed because everyone at school was taking pictures of us together and saying we were cute together. And I talked to him today on facebook, he hasn't been on facebook for over a year and he came o to talk to me . But when he said hi I said "heyxx" and he wouldn't put any kisses on him reply. Then, because he is only in school for the morning, he said he wanted to know where i was going to be so he could see me and he said said he was sad because he wouldn't see me. And then when i said "aww :) have to go byexx" he just said "k" what is his problem, he's hot and then he's cold. Am I being paranoid? Or has he got a reason for it? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment