Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I dont know what to do. Do I like him?

There is a boy I was in class with last year and he likes me and I USED to like him. He started texting me and stuff and he and I used to talk all the time wen texting and never in school becuz he scared me cuz he has a bad background but then he like told me that he loved me but I like hate him. I think idk. I didn't know what to say so I sed I liked some one else and I do but then we kept texting and he told me I gave him a ***** and I was like eww but it kinda turned me on. Kinda. but he keeps telling me how much I like him and I like it but I dont. He's like ur so beautiful I love you and stuff like that and I am always lik um I lik some onE else and he's like I know but wen he tells me this stuff Ii always wanna be like aww I luv u too but I don't luv him. At all. Do I like him? And sorry it's so long

No comments:

Post a Comment